Saturday, January 22, 2011

To read... or not to read...

I have probably 150-200 pages of reading for my capstone class Monday that I really should be focusing on right now.
But alas, I cannot.
I just have too many other fun things in my head at the moment.
Like decorating for Valentine's Day.
I think I will just do that instead.
Much more exciting than reading.

Funds for us poor newlyweds are limited for "frivolous" things such as decorating.
So I gotta use a lot of what I already have.
Practicality Mrs. McCormick... practicality.

Here is my inspiration/limitation:



We already have these fabulous plates that the Kelly family gave us as a wedding gift.
Annnnd... I have a red wall.
So red certainly will be part of my color scheme.
Excited for how this is gonna turn out!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Valentine's Day. Unfortunately, our non-newlywed status also does not allow me to buy every decoration imaginable. sigh.

    ReplyDelete